My Thoughts
3:27 PM
Ok, what a title eh. But i was just thinking how would life be like if i were to go back to school and spending so much money? Now, almost practically every end of the month i have $0 with me? Like totally WTH!
I don't spend a lot. Though i'm always going around shopping etc. But it is window shop, and if i really wan to get something, i can just get them in 30 minutes or less. Ar!!! I don't know. So got to earn lots and lots of $$$ next time. To sustain myself only! what about my other half?? (if there is) Haiz~ This world is so materialistic.
Well, I've been having this sick thingy for like a week already. Ever since last sunday, I've been coughing and coughing and it is getting worse. (sign of recovery?) but I seems to be very awake and seems to be getting lots of rest, cause no ccas after attachment. (which i sometimes dread) I'm so sian-ed. But a good thing!
Thursday morning, my supervisor delivered her newborn! Congrats! Others say i'm a "free soul" now. ok la. Not too bad. Still i have a job to do! and all that OTs will never end. This reminds me Final Report and Presentation!!! Have to start them!
I miss someone but does that someone knows? Argh! How i wish i was able to do something to help YOU. But the distance between is too great to measure! I wish U'll know but you never will, i think.
Now, I spent 100 bucks on Thursday. I cried while watching the 200 pound beauty that i bought. Its a movie not a 200 pound beauty hor! Music disc and a gift for my sup. I think it is just my principles to share? (when i have a bit of excess??. Ok i know it is like a very girl thing to do. -.- So wadever!)
Last night? went settlers' cafe played those games *wahaha* so stupid but fun! and they say i very noisy T.T then walk from central to cathay. long walk man!! a bit of an off yesterday. I don't know why. Maybe cause "period" (nose bleeding season??). Watched Hula girls not a bad movie a bit boring at some point. But there is a lesson to learn. took a taxi so ex! Reach home 5am?ok not the latest! lolx. double dosed my medicine and slept at 6 till 1.30 non-stop! cool! lolx. i think i need more rest! if not coming week die totally.
Lastly, I really hope you read this!
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music