Out and About Plus an add-on Movie!!
2:06 AM
Was out on Friday. With some choir people. Guess what they are late. like so dotz...
So in the end didn't really achieve the objective. Sidetrack to arcard. ZzZz. Home on the last train.
Sat out again to Vivo but i'm late this time. Reason being I woke up late and so ate lunch late and reach Vivo at 3. What a time. In the end sat there do some catching up. Like i'm not usually there. Opps!~ Ate dinner, Alfredo. Not as nice as i ate the other time. Maybe cause different outlet?
There after proceed to PS. Took a train down to watch a movie. Bought Subway for my friend. so last minute. But still manage to get to the show in time. Shrek 3. Freaking funny and hilarious. The 3 princesses are my Idols, MAN! I cannot believe it. Ok, don't spoil your fun in watching the show. so -censored-
Played arcard again. Argh!!! I know I just suck at it. =( And again took the last train home~~ That's my day. Next 9 weeks no 4 day week already. Till my last week. =( Which also means that my attachment is ending fast!
Mid-June got people accompany in company already. Which is both good and bad. =S Bad is because one more person to come itchy hand. Good cause i have company. How to strike a balance? So whatever the case, the student still coming. Yawnz~~~
Acutally, i don't mind watching shrek 3 again. I want to watch my "idols" LOLx!!!
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music