Depression
11:45 PM
I think i'm falling into depression. What's actually happening is something i cannot comprehen myself. Don't bother asking me. All i know is that i'm feeling down, reason being, refer to above.
I'm just thinking what is it that i'm lacking that is causing this "depression" kind of thing. Love, Family, Self-confidence, Knowledge, Behavior or in general Everything?
Today's day out i think i bored my friend. So sorry. =( But i've been in such a mood for quite a long while already. this is getting from bad to worse! It is not jus down but practically falling into depression. Trying to make yourself happy, and thus the people around you happy. I'm just thinking if i were to be gone~ What whould be happening?
Argh! never mind. Thinking too much. Tomorrow is a "brand new" day! Like real. Facing those people is a terror. Not that i wasn't like so in-performable before. But seriously they are getting on my nerves. Already a freaking month. They had better not piss me off tomorrow!
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music