Fat Parrot!
9:31 PM
I don't know how that name was given to me! Ok.. But on second thought, i think first reason. I'm FAT!. And the 2nd reason, I was just repeating what she said! Thus, she gave this stupid ku-ku name to me! ARGH! Ok i think i'mgetting more irritating! O no! How??
On the other side of the specturm, i'm feeling very stress these days. It's not really about now. But more like about my future. First, immediate problem is that stupid CCA. Don't understand what is attachment, and expect so much? i can just withdraw! I don't even know why this post is given to me. Maybe cause of my background? Who actually knows. Ok it is also a bit of the political stuff which they only think i need to be committed to their CCA. When i stated very very clearly, i've got 2 CCAS!
Second, My studies. It is so much so a concern thati think i'll just want to throw everything aside. No point in working so hard for CCAS. They just take you for granted! That's what i've learnt so far. Just do what you want. You've got to learn to be selfish sometimes and especially it is about your future. I need to set lots of time aside to study already.
Third, where should i head into? continue chemical or go business or do something else like physics or music?? argh! trouble lies ahead! HELP! But i know one thing. Through real hard success will come in time.
O well. Next very personal issue is why is everyone thinking i'm such a bitch! (-.-) Reflection time~~
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music