Hate It
11:58 PM
As a more "senior" IA student, you are not given the respect. So irritating! Ok respect by the 2 freaking idiotic IA students. Cannot get things done fast, don't have good time management, What's worse Bad planning and most importantly.. THEY TALK FREAKING LOT!!!! And they are talking about like fighting, cars, past "HEROIC" experiences like dotz OK! The worse one, who you gave your first time to. (Btw, they are guys.) I was like WTF! 2nd day of your attachment you call me gayboy! FUCK YOU! Teach you the test. You are not even listening and volumetric flask got that line to fill up to right, you can fill over the line and everything overflow??? WTH! That cause me to waste my 2 hours of effort! Damn irritated. There are lots more!! I think i can start writing a book already.
Now, I don't even care already. I'm like stuck at a position of being a nice guy or a bad guy. You have already cross my limit! So my tone is just like that. All i can say is TOO BAD!!! =P You can ask supervisor you don't want and come ask me? Then argue with me? so why not just redo it in the first place? FUCKING IRRITATING! I need to attend to other things UNLIKE YOU! sit there weigh and talk whole day! Then things cannot finish the company have to pay you OT for things that could have already been done without OT!
The place is so freaking messy. When i was doing everything alone for 3 weeks plus i think. or even 4. Everything is neat and tidy in order and not so wet and messy. NOW??? ARGH.
Ok sorry for the fuck here and fuck there. I really cannot stand it anymore! Go one round to shoot me? You watch it!!
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music