Sat
12:23 PM
After a week of running around, i'm tired. And friday, i failed everything. How sad. first got scolded for not able to complete what I'm suppose to do. Reason because of some idiot! Then, many reports that were supposed to be done by me. I did not manage to do them. So in the end i caused delay for my own work and the admin work. The ICP's results were keyed in but got to re-key cause the diskette got problem!
Friday's a bad day! but Thursday was good. went to Marina Square for dinner at subway! took a cab there. And so happen all's on me! =D opps. sian. let's not talk about $$ ok. i'm now super broke.
But anyway, the 2 IA students are getting on my nerves! I cannot stand it anymore! I seriously don't know what they are doing. It just totally piss me off la. When you cannot produce results. And your performance is so bad that includes YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT! and the company need to pay you overtime for things you can do within the working hours? like WTF! Not that i want to brag or anything, i can finish all 3 test within 8.30 to 6pm! What about you? only doing one test and you guys are so freaking slow! It is totally what the hell! Argh, i'm now so HOT! not HOT that hot but is angry! my top's blowing already to think that Monday i've got to see them again.
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music