Tired!
11:48 PM
This is the first time in my life that i felt so tired the whole day. And i was practically using 10% of the 10% of brains i'm normally using. Practically felt like sleeping.
Anyway, been thinking of something lately. Thinking about it alot! But sadly i still can't get an answer to the question. All i need is to ask but it is such a difficult thing to do. I just hope, pray, and think that you are alright these days.
People are still laughing at me over the last night's incident where i fell and slided 3m at the interchange! OMG! I'm so sad. What's more i think i'm so freaking stupid to send a message to someone. I don't know it it'll affect the already complicated and confuse mind. Oppps. I really hope i'm not labelled FAN right.
Lots of crap and funny stuff happened today, but however i'm only contributing to less than 25 % of the good stuff. One guy went off, the others were kind of sad too. (not my dpt btw)
I'm really tired. but i don't get to do a few things i want to do. =(
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music