IA Last Day
11:27 PM
It's not last day for me actually. I'm quite sad that i seems not to have treasured my 6 months IA. But yet i'm quite happy that i have got through this IA with not much of a problem, execpt during this period a lot of vessels burst. So are they my fault or not. I wonder. A few are but others are unknown.
Already last friday i almost weep as it was the last day i'm at the ICP with someone. Now, I'm like in the cleanroom out of the cleanroom also got things to do. Cool! Stress too. Now learning LPC (Liquid Particle Count) so many methods hope i can learn all fast.
I did not get anything for them. Cause it is not really my last day in the company. Felt bad but i have got some plans in mind though. Needa pen down my thoughts already. I think my brain's too old to remember everything! SHIT!
The Purity of Music