blog
9:37 PM
Grp meet without me for FYP! WTH! I was like questioning myself again am i in the group of something? so wad if i have no lessons. SO! that doesn't mean i'll not go rite? though i might grumble etc. still if no other choice i will go de wad. AIYA! Dun care already. ARGH! PISSED!
anyway the past few days i open to this create posting page and i didn't write anything. :S i seriously dunnoe wad to write now. No new happenings. No new stuffs. or rather they are kept in my heart coz those things are hmmm not meant to be blogged or even written out. X:
I have the idea that i'm being blocked! seriously.
I think somehow i'm being outcasted by my classmates (usual).
I'm broke already. Yes and i really mean it this time. Though i have lots of other wants. And i seriously need a lot of cash for something else. :X
I'm thinking again about a certain someone who's like affecting my personal land so much. As if a small movement can cause a hugh Earthquake. :S
Labels: Rant
The Purity of Music