Nothing much
11:29 PM
I'm still confused over your actions. Y do you still look over with that kind of eye like want-to-know-wad-i'm-up-to. Never talk to me also. Seriously, i still dunnoe your stand.
Lecture was ok today. late for my lab in the morning. coz i only woke up 1 hr be4 the lesson start? Stupid steady state wasted so much time on tt.
Every other thing was normal. How saddening. :X nothing interesting happening. Ya and i was so freaking sister today!. since they always say we are sisters. so act out a bit lor. wahaha. laughters.
Some ppl end paper also dun tell me abt how's the paper still i msg. =X lolx.
I wasted so much time on that hysys installation and until now it is not done yet. like totally WTF. so dun care already tml.
I need that you. I've already waited for so long and I'm still waiting. But now i'm thinking if i should wait summore. How should i go about doing it? Help!
Sometimes Enough is enough ok. I said stand away means stand away. can call me superstious or wadever. But i really believe that anything you do near the machine will affect the results. tts y i'm always calling ppl to move away wad.
I've to sleep if not cannot wake up tml!
The Purity of Music