<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12191434?origin\x3dhttp://lolx-at-its-best.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Free!

Sunday, November 18, 2007
1:57 AM

Yes! I'm now free from all ccas! Free from all those crap! i have personal time now. as in like totally! (actually i've always been so since attachment started) Now's a time where there's no worry abt other stuff and watch others suffer. Well it is more like i don't even wanna be part of you guys.

You've already source out players so y still didn't get them down? but one more thing, it is a waste of time to go down so often. Look at who needs more practice? I'm really shocked at things like play this portion thingy and still get wrong. I'm no better but at least i can say if i had more practice it wouldn't be. Look at you? Ar! pathetic!

Plus what's a more valid reason that a reason of school work?? not everyone's like you who don't care. And the difference on doing well or not. i'm a bit ambitious bit at least i don't wanna fail myself. By aiming at only a pass. So much so for the FYP is not a valid reason.

O well... somethings that i found out about myself. I've been typing and sms-ing without the "..." at the back of every sentence while others are learning the "..."

I'm really sad. I've founded a place that doesn't want me and stuck there for god knows how many years. like 3? for what use? TIme wasted. the regret comes in and the bad feeling. (usual) I think i've always been in this situation where i'll regret what i embark on. And it failed or i lost interest or some great things happened.

I've got to pass my PFT! still got lots of room for improvement!

I really sometimes don't know what in that person that i cannot seems to get away from. What's that factor? Really what's that thing tt i cannot forget about? ARGH! hate it. And it is not going anywhere. There's this weird aura going around all the time.

I'm in a very transactional period where i feel very unstable. Somehow like a re-search of idenitity. Collating info. Replotting the next big move. And i'm all lonely. Friends are like distant animals when they see me. (i dunnoe y) What's in me that people fear? or is that because i'm too transparent? or they think they are not worth as a friend? HAIZ~!

My world re-building upon itself. In the midst of this big world there is this lonely guy that's still like a child yet not like a child. All alone looking at the world. Things he don't get he just sees them passing by.


The Purity of Music

!!!Now Playing!!!
So Close - Enchanted
Jon Mclaughlin
<bgsound src="http://sg.share.geocities.com/lin_junhan_jasper/04jon_mclaughlin_so_close.mp3" autostart="true" loop=true>

Pure details


Days Are Hard To Get By Without That EXTRA SOMETHING....
Y M I Being Laughed @?
Facts can't be changed... :(


The Person

NAME: Jasper

AGE:
Mental: T.H.R.E.E

OCCUPATION:full-time student.
SCHOOL:Highly classified
(One Terribly Lousy Student)
HOBBIES:Thinking alot??
-.-
LOVES: "........."(find out urself)
HATES: Not able to CONCENTRATE!

WISHLIST:

"........."

Archieve

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008

Sing with all your heart


Special credits

designed by: brokendreams7
edited in: photoshop 7
coded in: blogger
skins hosted @ blogskins
fonts taken from: dafont
image hosted @ photobucket
brushes from:here

web log free