Too Busy Too Many Things To Write
6:12 PM
very busy. actually have got a bit of time to write up here. but everytime open this page then got other things to do already. And gotta sleep early!! Haven't been exercising enough the past week. I see more fats now! Shit!
I was actually thinking of dye-ing my hair. But haiz. You noe money don't come easy these days. How leh? Gotta save up. How much can i save these days. haiz. Every month is negative! -.-
Now back to school work. Been super busy!! And PED is horrible (FYP) headache! Every week have a new headache. =S
Life's going too fast! I'm already not going for CCAs as often coz of FYP. Still there is the feeling of not enough time. (& money) The world is progressing very fast. The markets are always on constant change. We are also progressing like the world. And our mood is ever changing like the markets! =S
I'm still waiting thinking finding all the answers. I've spent too much time already. I think i should just forget it. Its about time to actually.
Tired actually been coming home at 4am the past 2 days. =X Its not good to stay out till so late actually. Not good for health. Makes you very tired. Cannot concentrate.
Sundays are days i slack at home. I haven't go shopping this weekend. Guess i need a weekly Shopping trip to destress. I need to exercise more to burn for all the excess fats! which don't seems to be going away!!! like wad the hell.
I'm scared of my future! Really. I don't have the courage to face it. Future as in after poly! =( Actually, I'm more afraid of loosing so many things i have now. Those little hopes, those younger days and those who are with me. I really thought i wasted my time. On useless stuff. I should deserve more than this! I really think so. =(
My life's a mess. Dun disturb. I'm all alone la. The lonely me.
The Purity of Music