Enchanted
12:11 AM
Its a great movie. Really but it sets me really thinking.
How do i live without you I want to know~~ Yes that is something i really want to know myself.
I'm such a broken person. I kind of starting to hate myself my life my everything! My fren say i need to repackage myself! YES I AGREE! But how to? I need to change a lot of things. First things first outlook my clothes i need a new set complete with shoes and bag and Hair! Next, Personality. I'll achieve these in a month's time possible?? I dream a day when i just overnite i become wad i wan to be. lolx. FatHope.
Horoscope says that tml is a good time for something yet i think again i might reconsider. :X if possible i really hope to have the chance to talk.
I really think i should venture into some unknown regions. Places i haven'y gone before. Things i haven't do before. I better start planning! I need wad i need.
The Purity of Music