Happy New Year!
5:04 AM
I've got my new year resolutions out. but then might still have things to work out on like some details. lolx.
as for 2007 resolutions. half of it not fulfilled or hmmm rather difficult to. nvm.
Had lots of fun jus now!!! lolx. I can never imagine! Thanx to all those hu made it possible!! but now look at the hole in my pocket! this is bad.
Still the question carries on since few years back. I think I'll really need to sort out my thoughts. Dream job. haiz. Y M I in this course? i also dunnoe.
Time to start writing all the sweet & bitter things that happened throughout my poly life. Yes. One day we'll walk our separate ways but when we walk down our new paths, the old remain a trail for us to back track on the things we have done. Good or bad! Happy or sad! Right or wrong! Everyone's experience is unique no other person has the same experience but there are moments that we share the same thoughts. I hope this coming year, when everyone goes on their paths, we'll all still be like before. =)
I've to find a time to really talk about myself. Or sometimes i think need to understand myself more be4 anything else. But in this huge mad rush! i need to squeeze out time alone.
The Purity of Music