Happy New Year!!! (2)
7:45 AM
Happy New Year! Pull Your Ear! lolx.
O well this is one of the best or should i say the best new year of my current life? sat at the bar after 3am. To chat and drank a bit. just dun wan to input too much poison into my body. How harmful. But still get closer to a lot of ppl get to know more ppl too!
Thanx for the ppl and their advise. I think i'll have such a wonderful time this year. lots of uncertain stuff. And I'm still waiting! for lots of things.
Resolution's up. It's not the end of the world life has more to give than you think. I live in a world i live in. I like the way it is. Though there are sad and down moments fury and red at times. Still it is a lovely place. I'll love my family so much!
Actually to say the last 2 nites be4 the 1st was the best ever that can happen. though i'm tired and i have to rush for a project meet later at 10am when i got home at 7am. I think it is all worth the time! I'll never forget all the sweet ppl around me. Thank you all for such a wonderful time i have.
Hugs and kisses!
I'll never die so easily ever again! =D
Let's welcome year 2008! For all the happy moments in 2007! i'll keep them in heart. the sad angry times be gone forever!
last quote" Love yourself, Love everyone! Self-confidence is most impt in life learn that!" =) May everyone have a great year ahead!
The Purity of Music