I DUNNOE!
9:51 PM
i'm very blur now very. i'm telling myself all will end in few weeks time. yes few weeks. and how i wish that today was 22nd feb. I'm feeling so down now!
i dun wanna say much but at least i noe there are ppl i can talk to!! haiz. i'm tired i'm so confuse too. i also wan it to be as simple as abc but it's not happening!! =(
i've said enough! tired. i really hoped today never happen!
I and I alone have to understand things i can never understand! =( Enlighten by myself and only myself.
I and I alone..
I seriously dun wan to know and i dun wish to know the reason. coz i dun need to know. it should not have been bought. and it should have been in the dust bin! I dun wan to know y. coz it's not the time to talk and the ans u gave others dun understand but i do. but how much i'm in i dunnoe. if u even read this i dunnoe wad should i say. but i jus need wad i need do wad i need to do.
A promise i made to myself when i get a silver. i've done one but not the other! it is a promise that can never be fulfilled.
I fail to understand, to comprehen, to acknowledge this issue. coz i'm still shaking my head from all possible distractions. All distractions to end my last lap in poly!
The Purity of Music