Last Day
11:44 PM
So sad. the day i have been looking forward to so much that time is now here. And now, i really hope it didn't come as fast. =( I miss so many people.
Work was usual. Just went to collect my delivery at abt 9.30am. However, no chance to disturbute them so ya lor. no choice. Then after lunch I gave my HoD the gift. He was so surprised. quite true. Not that I like por ppl but seriously that's something not too expensive to give out of the range of alcohol.
Manage to get my testimonial yeah! and I was so surprise by what my HoD did. Thanx lots! =) The admin ladies also gave their token. So touch la. Then i did my usual stuff the work. manage to get all out together with results.
I didn't manage to do a few things. One, get everyone's contacts including some from ENV lab. Two, have a proper farewell (Which is also good). Did some of my clearence stuff made people wait. gosh. the stupid journey took so freaking long OMG!
Ate at NYNY again but this time at AMK hub. Cool thanx those who were present. Lolx. lots of fun and laughter. Then Jer pass me SS and her token. I was a bit lost of words. i returned her all the money but i still forgot one more! T.T sad. Then went shopping. so one by one went off. A separation where we all go different ways but still be back kind like after work eat go home then go work again the next working day. Haiz... at last 6 months ended and i really hope days will not have went onso quickly.
I would really like to thank all those who lend a helping hand when i was there for IA. time to sleep and things will still go on normally.
Labels: Sad
The Purity of Music