Friday
3:32 AM
Today's a great day. Someone sat beside me lots of stuff to be learnt in lecture and the copying notes. But all seems effortless for once. =) It is a chim chim thing. I also don't quite fully understand it. Lots of things went by today. Sometimes I felt that I've wasted my chance. =(
After training, rush to clementi to meet some girl to collect cake and update our lives and then went to chinatown for KTV with the rest of my (ex) company. They were having D&D around the area too. Thus, chose that place. Ok la. spam my singing skills a bit. not too bad. But when i start straining my voice, some notes still need lots of practice! Hmmm.
Throughout the day I've always been thinking. So near yet so far away goal. How to achieve? But i think i'm receiving positive influence though. Besides that I've got something more I think. =X
I've been quite happy these few days! =)
Anyway, just reach home and now i'm starting to think again. Lots of test coming up. Lots of things to complete. I've to start studying already!
Labels: Happy
The Purity of Music