Serious
10:52 PM
This post a bit serious la. I'm really wondering about not only my own future. How about others. I start to think of my own and also ya. Then after hearing quite a bit. I felt very sad la. =(
Great day. Had lots of fun and laughter. Think you know me too well. =X ya i eat things without fat. thanx for that locker thing ar. lolx.
Today's test is horrible. And how come everyone knows about my running thingy. O well. Nvm la. should start to train also for NAFA. Coming sem which is also the last sem =( sometimes i really feel like crying that my poly life is coming to an end already. A new chapter begins and haiz. lots of things will change again. I don't want. I want things to remain this way. But i forgot the world is always moving ahead. I'm always lagging behind. I don't know who reads this. And i think there will only be one or 2 persons.
Some feelings are hard to explain and harder to pen it down. You know? I hope this entry will be one of the last serious one i put in here before another one long after this.
Labels: Serious
The Purity of Music