Shopping
12:55 AM
Didn't buy a lot of things. Anyway, so irritated with my fren in the morning but ok la. it was expected.
So my whole morning at home clean my room. not really clean but still clean nvm.
actually to say the number of ppl who read my blog very little. So quite like a private blog eh. lolx.
The whole day thinking again. How interesting. Sian. =( I'm think for the worse. Cause i doubt it could even happen. like my fren say sms not only one person so msn also cannot really refer to it lor. I was like Hmmm That's quite true.
Bought a cube to play. and also a year plus ago i wanted to get a ring till now i just got one. I haven colour my hair haven get many things i said i wanted to last time. Not like i'm rich or what but these days i'm just ya dunnoe just need to get things to adore myself and add on my "fun"
My frens i can use fingers to count. Sad eh. ya Really sad. Don't ask how much i spent today.
If you even read my blog how i ever wish you did. Later see how ba. its a new day. =) can see again. dunnoe if there will be the chance again. haiz.
I think and think but there is no outcome. Unless i'm able to pick up the courage to face the consequences? Do i have the courage to face them?? I'm just a weakling.
Labels: Sad, Spree
The Purity of Music