PMS?
11:02 PM
Maybe i have that. Today's mood is bad. Really. It got from bad to worse. I don't know what you are doing really. I'm also not sure why I'm like that today. PMS ba. i think it was a month ago that i had this. =X Yawn~! Practical was ok.
Anyway morning i went for a run. Maybe cause of the run then i feel very tired? maybe. Today's the first time I look over and like hate it then turn away. First time! this is apparently for no reason.
I did something quite stupid today though. using that walkie talkie. wahaha. i think everyone heard. opps. lolx.
ok la today is swinging. Shit. Why like that? i don't know too. someone say i fa xiao jie pe qi. Aiya. Whatever it is i need a hair cut i need loads of money to adore myself yet again.
I just found out i always buy shirt for myself these days and they don;t even increase my allowance like WTH. and when i ask for money give me some stupid face! ARGH!
I'm not eating fried rice tml!
Labels: Moody, Sad
The Purity of Music