Weekends
9:29 AM
I don't really like. Though I can rest, I want to go out with others everyone not free. How many friends am i left with i wonder. Like my classmates say. They auto-isolate themselves. How sad. =( Nvm lor. so I went town to shop alone!!! How interesting, but shop closed! I didn't get what i wanted! anyway the day started out not very well didn't sleep well and ya woke up and started to ___. (Fill in yourself)
Yesterday, actually can see how my classmate drive de but nvm la let some other people go. Coz i don't think the bus will wait also. -.- Then lecture is as usual boring start talking crap la. Ya about my facial foam again. IS modules and also the medical check up thing!
Stupid LO talk crap and don't even know a thing la. OMG. Imagine she's going to teach us next sem! WTH! start bitching after walking out of the room so useless la the meet can't they just come together with the other LO that day!
Ok at least got someone listen to my bitch. =X Then was eating ice cream coz no much time for proper meal esp. with me eating so ever slowly. Practial my group was the fastest to fix the strainer back in without a leak. =) but of coz a bit unhappy around la. guess it is understandable maybe they are a bit unhappy about me. =X or maybe i think too much. got scolded for horseplaying. -.-
O well thought i don't have enough time to bathe. but still i did.
Went to town to meet who no one. on the train with other 2 person ma. though the journey is suppose to be long, yesterday it is so short la. i don't know why. Didn't talk much i think coz tired also lor. ya shop close. then walk around a little longer then went off took a bus saw that YSL lady (sale person). =D Slept on the bus and yupz tt my day. of happiness sadness wrong-doings tiring.
I missed the chance again. Why am i so stupid all the time. When it comes i let it slip away. I think sometimes is the external factors but sometimes is just my inability. ~Haiz.. Jasper YOU ARE STUPID!~
Labels: Happy, Sad, Tired
The Purity of Music